TORONTO FREELANCE MARKETING CONSULTANT
Debra Stuart is an international award winning Toronto freelance copywriter, and sought after marketing and branding consultant.?Debra’s marketing services have been engaged?by big and small businesses and brands, and advertising agencies. Debra has developed marketing strategies and plans that provided the blueprint for her clients’ marketing communications activities.?
Debra’s business acumen, creativity and project leadership have culminated in the ideation, development and flawless execution of marketing communications that increased awareness, sales and competitive advantage for her clients’ businesses, which represent diverse industries, including financial services, technology, entertainment, fashion, home décor, healthcare, foodservices, cosmetics and more.?
TORONTO FREELANCE MARKETING FOR BIG AND SMALL BUSINESSES
Recognized for producing agency quality deliverables without the big price tags, Debra has a reputation for helping clients achieve their objectives, and realize maximum impact and return on their marketing dollar investment.
Debra’s advertising agency background, and experience leading the day-to-day marketing activities for category-leading corporations, national franchises and retail brands delivers added value. Debra offers clients a unique synergy of business insights, strategic acumen, visionary thinking, outstanding creativity, and impeccable project leadership and execution.
STRATEGIC THINKING, OUTSTANDING CREATIVITY AND PROJECT LEADERSHIP
Debra has developed and deployed comprehensive marketing plans that benefited big and small businesses. Her marketing communications deliverables have contributed to her clients’ successes, elicited acclaim from industry arbiters, and won international creative and marketing awards.
Leveraging a network of professionals who excel in their respective disciplines, including graphic designers, website developers and SEO experts, Debra provides clients with a full range of marketing services, including marketing audits, marketing strategies and marketing plans, and the creative execution of online and print marketing communications deliverables.
Debra has a reputation for helping clients market their businesses and brands by developing and deploying compelling, results-driven marketing communications that are on strategy, on message, on target and on budget.
- Rebranding campaign and strategic media buy bolstered awareness of Canadian retail chain resulting in 20% sales surge month one
- Developed retailer’s first website and online contest that captured thousands of email addresses for customer email marketing campaigns offering promotions that drove retail sales
- PR campaign garnered local and international media coverage in high profile industry publications, solidifying leadership position for North American motion picture giant
- B2B marketing campaign increased annual website page views to 180 million and bolstered advertising revenue 275% for online building industry portal
- Developed and implemented corporate marketing, advertising and PR initiatives that grew entertainment brand revenue 25% and increased market share 40%
- National marketing campaign boosted quarterly sales $20 million for national video game retail franchise
- Internet marketing campaign generated CTR 90 times greater than average for financial institution?
WHAT IS MARKETING?
Marketing is the process of creating awareness of a product, service, person, place or idea, and communicating its unique value proposition with the objective of igniting a desired action by a specific target audience.
Marketing is the most important investment a business can make. Marketing communications tactics include websites, print advertising, brochures, social media, direct mail, press releases, radio commercials, billboards and email campaigns.
A well-executed, strategic marketing plan can help increase awareness, establish differentiation, convey value, fuel trial, drive sales, provide education, foster loyalty, inspire brand evangelists, generate buzz and referrals, build long term relationships and ultimately help a business sustain a competitive advantage.